What song do you want to be played at your funeral?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Myrmidion

Re-edifying the post-panarchic duodonemy
Jan 28, 2001
Hmm, this music is very nice

Thou mayest mock me by choosing a piece of computer game music, but load up Unreal Crypt (you'll need MT or IT) and you'll see....

You'llsee...

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
oh no doubt it would be....

"Nah nah nah NAH, nah nah nah NAH....hey eh eh goo-ood bye!! Nah nah nah NAH, nah nah nah NAH....hey eh eh goo-ood bye!!"

B

BlackIce

Motley Crue's Primal Scream. I came into this world screaming, I want to leave it the same way!

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Why should I care? I'll be dead. It's not like I'll be around to appreciate it... :D

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I've always said I want Strawberry Fields by The Beatles played at my funeral. It's kinda trippy, and neither a happy nor sad song :)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I was going to put something funny but then you said think of it as a message to your family and spoiled it for me:p
Well....umm I think I'd probably go with Julia's Piano Theme from FF8:) What can I say a geek to the very end:)
Other wise it'd be a they might be giants song "turn around" - I think that's the name it kinda goes...
turn around..
turn around..
there's a human skull on the ground!!(appropriate in't it:))

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
One - U2
Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones (nice lyrics, very good tune :) )

Strawberry Fields, Stairway to Heaven and Who wants to Live Forever are excellent too, and I'd go with the last one for sure :).

Of course I'm not planning on dying soon, so this list is subject to change anytime ...