Nomination to Llama farm?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SmokedTurkey

Feb 25, 2001
Visit site
I recently played with the LoC clan.
The entire game they wouldn't switch teams.
They had to play together.
Sometimes it was as much as 5-2 but they wouldn't switch teams so that they were remotely fair.
Is this llama material?
It sure seems like it to me.
I have a demo and screenshots if anybody wants to see them.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I will take a look at it tomorrow. In the future, post llamas in the thread at the top of this page or over at fusion. Thanks

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
I noticed that when I record a demo then play it back I never here the players taunts I only see their taunts on the screen is there a way to record a demo to hear taunts to?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Bones, I don't think it matters a whole lot if you hear taunts in a demo or not.

Besides, maybe it lessens the file size because it doesn't have to play sound clips that way. And demo file sizes can be huge enough already without adding to it with unnecessary "die bitch" 'es in there.