Weapon priority screwed up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XP

Myoclonic Jerk
Jan 29, 2001
Visit site
Recently I noticed in an online game, as well as practice sessions, that my weapon priority is screwed all to hell. Most of the time, no matter what the weapon is on pick up, the game autoswitches to that weapon. I have my weapon hidden so I don't notice it right away and in the heat of battle when I think I'm about to launch a rocket at someone's feet, I'm actually shooting the enforcer into the ground. Sucks!
What's really confusing is that it doesn't happen ALL the time so it's really distracting to have to constantly check to see if the weapon changed and then,if not, manually change while someone is chasing me down with a Flak!
---Sorry, this is more info than anyone needs to know, I just venting---

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
XP

P.S. Yes, Autoswitch is checked in the weapons menu!

Viking1

Highly Unstable
Aug 12, 2000
Winnipeg
www.cainsunited.net
If you're going to use your scroll wheel to change weapons you need to set the scroll lines per wheel click to 1 in Windows. You will skip as many weapons as this number is set to. (eg. your wheel is probably set to 2 lines so you get every second weapon when you use the wheel)

Your weapons probably change randomly because you are moving your wheel slightly when you use the wheel button.

I have a wheelmouse too. I have nothing bound to the wheel because of this problem.