New spam!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Someone posts a badly drawn, rough picture and everyone has to guess what it is!
The person who gets it right gets to submit their own badly drawn picture.
I'll kick things off

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Ok. :D

I never used the paint thingy before, so this might kinda suck a little bit.

Poop. I won't let me save it as a jpg. Only a Bmp. Oh well. Anyway, here it is. :D

Allison

I need more cowbell!
Sep 8, 2000
Visit site
Sammiches rock!

Ph34r mah 1337 sk1llz! ....or somethin.. :D

moon.jpg

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
That's right! Its a bacon, egg and cheese sammich. :D I'm gonna have one now on a croissant. I could only draw regular bread though :eek:

Not bad for my first ever computer graphic!

I'm gonna make it into a UT model now. The BEC monster!

Your turn Morety. :)

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
oreca, you are failing to understand the concept. Did you read the first post? Or are you one of those people who just reads the topic and posts anything.

Someone posts a badly drawn, rough picture and everyone has to guess what it is!
The person who gets it right gets to submit their own badly drawn picture.

That is the game we are playing.

Merlin guessed Morety's picture right, so its his turn. If you can't play by the rules, I'm gonna take my balls and go home.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Oreca, you really thought I was mad?
If you can't play by the rules, I'm gonna take my balls and go home.
That is a play on words of what a little kid says when he leaves a playground all huffy. I mean, I pointed out at you that you were missing the point of this thread. Somebody needed to point it out to you. But I wasn't flaming you. I was like, being playful.

Geeze, right back at ya. :p <---note the smiley, indicates I am not mad.