We need better SPAM, on the double!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Most of it has been used a thousand times. Nothing original left to use...
I mean, take the 'All you're base are belong to us' stuff. I have seen that on FIVE forums. That absurd. The average quality of the SPAM is getting lower and lower.

Perhaps if we can all stick our brains together, we can think of something new. God knows we need it.

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Careful what you ask for...

Speaking of God... if you really want some new spam, I could probably get a "lively" debate going. Get CHYRSt, Liquid_Sin and a couple other choice folks together on a thread and watch me stir up the pot. Aaahhh, the good old days. :D

Ask people about God, heaven and hell, and they begin to run for the hills... try to justify, dis-prove the Bible or what not. It was always good for a LONG, VIVID disagreement.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Fireslash, that is totally uncool. If someone is multitasking and has real work up in another window, they may have to reboot because of your link and lose their work. Please get rid of that link. Edit your post.