here ya go MRHYDE: what do yo mama, Jesus Christ, and Red Lobster all have in common?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
They've all left a fishy aftertaste in the mouths of over a thousand men.

oh and John 6: 1-12 in case you didnt know Jimmy boy ;) :D

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
What? By all means yes! I get along very well with my dad! How could you even question our deep bond! In fact he helps me build the pipe bombs....

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
I'm glad it made you happy. I was working on that one all day at work. :D

Now of course you owe me something in return as you promised. I want some classic high quality turd burglar material :D No rush though, I know your genius requires time.

UY

Preacher
Nov 24, 1999
Austin, Tx.
Visit site
Originally posted by Taskmaster
Hey L_S, do you get along with your Dad? Just curious...

P.S. You're not building pipe bombs in your room are you?

What I was wondering. Looks like things have taken a swing for the worse with him. We were hoping the treatment sessions would produce positive results...something to encourage us. But alas. I feel this patient is losing ground. Call me if it gets too bad.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
dang I thought UY would be all impressed with me citing specific passages from the Bible ;)