I wanna p1mp!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
but my six hours aren't up and I want free turns.

btw: Click on the PC Games magazine ad. I did, and the next time I logged on I got 100 free turns :D Don't know if it was meant that way, but it did :)

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Sing along with me!!!

I don't wanna work, I just wanna pimp on my hos all day!
I don't wanna play, I just wanna pimp on my hos all day!!

I may subscribe to PC Gamers anyway. I got the latest issue in the Cottenelle room and now everytime I go poop I learn something more about what games are out there. And I'm enjoying the heck out of some of the demos on that CD that came with it. Alice and Diablo2 are so much fun I may have to buy the full versions.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
How would one get themselves setup in this pimping business?
I checked the website but it doesn't seem like they let just any old pimp into the game???

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
It's started new every month. You obviously have the website, so click on the log-in part, or the sign in part.

They may work by invitation only for the first bit, but then they'll open it up. If you can't get in, keep an eye on it through the last week of the month. There should be a registration, then they'll email you an invite/password to get in.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Well I just signed up right now but it says invite only so I'm not sure when I'll get in. But I'll be in seattle ASAP:)
Ok after I signed up it took me to some wierd ass site called freecondoms??
http://www.freecondoms.com This things freakin wierd

lunchblaze

Codlike
Jul 31, 2000
East Fort Sp0rkville
all my house are belong to pine trees.

i haven't had internet access for a week cause some storms took down a huge ass pine tree in my neighbors yard. it in turn fell across my yard and relieved me of my cable lines.

BAH!

hopefully i'll be back on by the weekend.

also, like i told bangin, i switched to a mouse from the trackball after 6 months of playing. so i been tryin to practice off line more than usual so's i can get back up to my previous level of mediocrity :)

out.