Skins... request?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

macguy

AKA Zap Brannigan
Feb 19, 2001
Vancouver, BC, CA
www3.telus.net
Anybody out there a good skin maker?

Are you up to a challenge?

Do you have time to kill?

Then I have a request for you!

I love the show Futurama, and have downloaded and installed the Bender skin pack. Unfortunately, my ideal skin doesn't exist, and I am man enough to admit I don't have nearly enough talent *or* patience to make my own skins.

The skin I would like to use is the same as my call name: Zap Brannigan.

Is there anyone out there who might be kind enought to take on this project on my behalf?

Thanks!

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Size Matters...

Here's a basic example of what it takes to make a simple model... which you need before you can make a custom skin(although the zap branigan could be easily skinned).

So here's how to do it.

Download Milkshape 3D 1.5.x
Create a Cylinder(don't exagerate too much now).
Create a Sphere....
Circumzise the sphere at the halfway mark. and move it onto the shaft of your model.

It should look like a mushroom...
Now you can manipulate the tip by extruding and scaling it until you've got the shape you want....

You could add arms and legs but that's upto you...

Once you've got your model you'll need some skins... remember when I said don't exagerate too much... this is why... you'll need to place the skins onto your model before you can use it....

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
No it's not warez... costs $20 US to get a program that can do very complex models.

Anyways... it was posted on planetunreal around the 15th of Feb... check the archives and the link should be there.