UT on a dual boot machine?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Normally I'd post this in the UT forum, but it seems to be down at the moment, so I'm hoping you good folks are checking messages over here.

I have my machine configured for dual boot - NT and 95. I've already got UT installed on the 95 side, but I'm interested in getting it installed on NT as well. That said, I'd rather not have to install into a separate directory for disk space reasons. Does anyone know whether I can install UT into the same directory for both NT and 95, or will I run into DLL conflicts?

FYI - I want to get UT installed on NT because that's my primary work directory, and I'm getting tired of having to reboot into 95 every time I want to get a quick game in during work hours. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

------------------
We do,
Doodley do, doodley do, doodley do,
What we must,
Muddily must, muddily must, muddily must;
Muddily do,
Muddily do, muddily do, muddily do,
Until we bust,
Bodily bust, bodily bust, bodily bust.