strike force!! CRAP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MaloXX

Jul 20, 2000
etpcs.com
what the heck is with this anyway.
I have all the patches and it still wont work, and then when i uninstalled, i cant even start UT cuz some of my files are gone!!! or misplaced. And all i did was unistalle strike force.

this sucks, and I could not even find any umod froms anyway.

TwoHardCore

Feb 1, 2000
Calgary, Canada
My guess is that you installed it incorreclty....It should put on your desktop another starter just for SF, which you cannot access thru the regular UT game.....

When installing mods or patches, you should always have a back up copy of your ut\system folder in case of any problems.... I'm not sure what files are essential, so I put the entire directory on another drive.

AFAIK, the uninstall procedure will leave behind some SF entries in your UT.ini and User.ini files, which you can either hunt and delete, or just use your copied system folder for complete uninstall with no worries.

hth

THC