PuF Euro Tourney - An Idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PuF Euro Tourney - TDM?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
How about having a Team DM tourney for the next Euro PuF Tourney thing, instead of the usual CTF lark :). There are lots of cool TDM players in PuF (name anyone in DsV, LoL or the Ci TDM squad), and it would be cool if we could organise a couple of TDM games at the next PuF Euro Tourney.

What do you guys think?

Myrmidion

Re-edifying the post-panarchic duodonemy
Jan 28, 2001
Very well, if you want me to name someone...

Heh...no, but it would have to be in London (or nearby, within 50 miles of London) for me to come, not up in Nottingham like the EuroLAN...

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Nice idea.

It would be not bad to have a change from CTF. We could at least try.
However it should be a fragfest as signups didnt really work throughout the last 4 ETs :(

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
myr, yuo fewl, I didn't mean at the LAN :)

I meant at the monthly online tourneys that the Euro PuF-ers have using The Slaughter House. For now, it's been limited to CTF only.

/me points at Myrmidion and shouts "M0TARD!!" ;)

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Monthly??????
What kind of calendar do you use round here?:)
Well i've never played TDM online so why not give it a try. But with a bit of planning we could have alternate CTF and TDM every 2 weeks (that's 1/4 of a month:D)

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
The problem can be to find a server and to get players.
It seems to me that not enough people are interested.
There were only 3 replies to the thread I posted some weeks ago.
But I'm interested if it's gonna be a game.