I learned something last night

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Ok, I was hanging out at home depot the other day with my friend Margaret, and she told me that girls don't like using jumper cables for nipple clamps. Man, you learn something new every day.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
How powerful was the battery? Maybe that was the problem. A car battery is to much, but a motorcycle battery gives off a nice tingle.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Well, you'd think that someone could have told me in the past. I thought the screaming and cowerng in a corner was part of the fun.

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Nah, just hook them up to a big flashlight lantern battery.. the problem was probably the electricity ;)

Frequent Visitor
Jun 2, 2000
Visit site
These work good!!
dentadura03.gif

Last edited:

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Originally posted by Morety
...a couple of steel jaw traps, railway rails for wiring and a connection to a nuclear power plant would work.
Connection to power plants?? Hmm I designing one right now and was thinking of making it really unique from everybody else's in my class by doing something special. Thanks Morety that's just what I needed. I'm gonna put nipple tingler stations every so often around the plant. Since it's a steam turbine I'm sure I can also use scalding, hot steam massager stations right next to them.
Don't worry pal I'll make sure to mention your name ;)