Sniper Rifle Song

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Download the Sniper Rifle Song

I had no idea what I was going to do tonight, so I recorded the sniper rifle shooting repeatedly, then looped it and used it as my drums. It's a Black Sabbath sounding kinda thing this time around.

ode to the Sniper Rifle

Oh sniper rifle you're misunderstood
thanks to spawn sniping mO's in the Face neighbourhood
While I'm getting spammed by a shock toting ho
just one shot from my hip his head will explode

You're a wonder to carry in an open expanse.
Crossing bridges in Hydro, you give me a chance
while the enema snipers are defending their base
are using you 'gainst me while across them I race.

I don't have to wait for your bullets to hit
and your damage will give opposition a fit
to get 67 health from each body shot
They'll soon be needing a burial plot.

When announcer calls "HEADSHOT" there's no better feel
and the bouncing head graphics have loads of appeal
It's a shame that the spawn spots suck so bad on Face
or you'd soon be a favourite in this here PuF place.

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
I'm waiting for the day to see this stuff on Cliffy's Ownage. Unless he's saying "What kinda damn lunatic is making this crap!" ;)

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Are we playing "Six Degrees to PuF" now. Kinda like that Kevin Bacon game where you can link Puf to ANYTHING in six steps or less?

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
TinMan, I told morety that you tow should go on a world tour of different LAN parties to play your music together. :D

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Tell you what. I'll ensure my guitar's tuned up with the keyboard system on my computer. On my next song, I'll leave some solo space opened up for you. Record some harp riffs in a .wav file and I'll get them in.

We'll have us an emailed jamming session :D

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Woohooo!

/me throws some panties at Morety and Tinman!

Another winner Morety, you are like Elvis and Beatles and Madonna of UT!

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Originally posted by smarch
How did you record that guitar ? sounds good , i play instruments too. It is cool.

I bought the SBLive! Platinum 5.1 soundcard. It has a unit called the Live! Drive which slips in the front of the computer, much like a cdrom does. It's got all the jacks/plugins etc so I just plug my guitar straight into it. It also came with mixing software called cubasisVST, which is basically a 24 track recorder.

I just bought the soundcard so I wouldn't have to pull my computer out of my desk to switch from headphones to speakers every time my daughter wanted to play Teletubbies ;) It was a bonus.