Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

j354j4

Feb 12, 2001
Visit site
Heya=(

When i installed UT i patched it too the latest version, downloaded the latest drivers for my video card (Voodoo 3) and installed the epic bonus pack. But when i try too play the game freezes at the splash screen i dont even get in the game. Not Multiplayer-Not single player , I have the same problems with the demo of UT. But i dont have this problem with nerf arena blast and that game uses the UT engine too anyone knows what i should do?> (I also tried running it without the patch or the bonus pack but it keeps freezing at the splash screen ) Ive read on the UT page that that prob should be fixed in the new patch but that didnt help with me

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PHATBURNER

a.k.a. [DK]_-Outc@st-_
Have you tried using the 'Safe Mode', or does it freeze too? Co's when/if you gain access that way you could try different config variations for yer 'pooter :)

Or at least give a wee bit more info so that some the 'Tech-God' types can help you (i.e. not me! LOL)

Tylerabe

Feb 13, 2001
Dayton, OHIO
Visit site
Which do you have?

Do you have a voodoo 3 2000 or a voodoo 3 3000?
The voodoo 3 2000 is notorious for freezing UT.
I had a voodoo 3 3000 and never had that kind of trouble. If you have a 2000, get a 3000 or a different video card.