Build Style

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeconStructual

Feb 11, 2001
Visit site
what is according to you ppl the best way to build a new outdoor level...

I build some simple levels with Q2
I was used to build buildings and that in a different map and import them later to put the level together.

Now however i use UnrealEd and I'm having a real hard time importing brushes, so my old method won't work properly.

Another thing: is it possible to save buildings and stuff with textures and all?

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
The way I do that is to create building or feature you want to save then, using the red builder brush, I surround my building.

Then intersect and the builder brush will take the shape of the building. You then use Export (not save) to save that brush. I think if you want to save the textures with the brush you use the transform permanently option, the only thing you have to remember is you must load those textures that are on the brush into the texture browser BEFORE you add that brush to the new map, otherwise it will use that funny green bubble texture.