lockup clarification

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
sevral people have responded rudely to my last thread
im only interested in helping the people with the same problem i had!! i can help if there are assholes in the world because generally there are allot of them!!
if you suffer from the lockup variation where your game seems to still be running but you lose your mouse and keyboard control this is caused by the ps2 /isa share deal you will evade this problem with switching to usb..... sorry i didnt clarify this problem with the assholes of the word who's rather bash and defame people!! if you arent one of theese people who suffer from this problem dont bother responding!! this is not trash talk central!! Im not generally an asshole but i had lost my daughter recently in a car accident and right now i WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY BULLSHIT FROM WANNA BE HACKERS!! the point is the same if youre game is locking up on the controllers aspect but the game still seems to run IT IS THE PS2 ISA SHARE DEAL ITS OUTDATED AND IF YOU REPLACE THIS CRAP QWITH USB YOU WILL SEE IT DISSAPEAR!! THANX

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
I'm sorry about your daughter - but that doesn't give you ANY right at all to act like an ass, and call someone a Nazi.

btw........ if you don't believe me about your ISP contract being terminated - check your ISP's Terms of Service - that oughta wipe that smile off your face.

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
im only interested in helping the people with the same problem i had!! i can help if there are assholes in the world because generally there are allot of them!!

Strange ways of helping people you, about every post i read i see nothing else as bragging about you'r supperious skills cuz you have no troubles, and everyone else is a ..... (fill in every insult you can imagine).

If you lost you'r daughter, thats sad, but still no reason to act here as a complete jerk, and insult people.
and we can do best without such help here.

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
well you act as if it was unwarranted

and it wasnt an unprovoked fight i appologise for arguing and insighting mayhem but heres the type of person your buddy 8-7-4-2 or whatever it is is......
he attacked me callin me a gangsta dude and by far im not i was a little tipsy that evening!! after was all said and done <which by the way is in the thread a little ways down>shedding first blood on the insults!
i may have stooped just a bit lower, and by that i understand that i compromised not only my integrity but my credibilityas well !! anyways this is what kinda guy he is.....
after our last clash in this forum ive been scanned 22 times from a node in central europe, have had 18 attempted icp floods and one attempt at uploading an exe file so you tell me what kinda euro-trash he is?
the issue is dropped as far as im concerned.,not to mention had me banned from this forum but oddly enough im back hehe ! my oath to you guys is that ill only answer to threads that i feel confident in helping out a hand with. i dont know a whole helluva lot about ut but i know enough ive played it since the first day it came out!! i love the game and live and die by it!! so please accept my appology for my behavior i was outta line but that guy can definately f---off!! have a nice one!!

Taker

UT Junkie
Originally posted by scudsukah-:)
sevral people have responded rudely to my last thread
if you suffer from the lockup variation where your game seems to still be running but you lose your mouse and keyboard control this is caused by the ps2 /isa share deal you will evade this problem with switching to usb..... sorry i didnt clarify this problem with the assholes of the word who's rather bash and defame people!! if you arent one of theese people who suffer from this problem dont bother responding!! this is not trash talk central!! Im not generally an asshole but i had lost my daughter recently in a car accident and right now i WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY BULLSHIT FROM WANNA BE HACKERS!! the point is the same if youre game is locking up on the controllers aspect but the game still seems to run IT IS THE PS2 ISA SHARE DEAL ITS OUTDATED AND IF YOU REPLACE THIS CRAP QWITH USB YOU WILL SEE IT DISSAPEAR!! THANX
I replied to your last post.I did not "Trash Talk" nor am I a "WANNA BE HACKER".I simply stated that what you had to say made sense and it had never happened to me.Nothing I read in any of the replies did I see anyone trashing you the way you have in this post .One thing you should try to keep in mind is that what works on your system may not work on another.I have 3 systems and each one is unique to it's self.I bought all the Motherboards,hard drives,Etc. and built them myself.The only difference in the 3 systems is cpu speed and graphics cards.
Yet each one has it's own little quirks.
The people who use this forum don't need to see a post like the one above.if you don't like the replies you get,Stop posting.Better still just stop coming to the forum at all.Then people won't have to read your insults,You don't get pissed off and we are all a lot happier.
I won't waste my time any further with you.I'll never read another thing you post.