Finally they call me a cheater..cool :-)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(Swe)Asus

Jan 13, 2001
Visit site
Hi there
For three nights in a row i have been called "aimbotlamer" etc, on every server i have been playing on,not bad hey? Ok,i don't say that i enjoy being called a cheater but this can only mean one thing..I have,after hours of CTF Instagib every day,finally become a pretty good fragger :)
And since i got a faster connection(DSL) this game is pretty easy.Last night i had "one of these nights" if you know what i mean and on CTF Dreary(my fav :)) i got a couple of monsterkills and for the first time i became "godlike"(believe it or not) and then the flaming begun..Ok,i was playing against highpingers and i had a ping around 60 all the time so maybe this isn't that much to brag about but what the heck ;)
But it's pretty sad actually, when i finally get the hang of this game people think i use aimbot..ever happened to any of you guys?I'm pretty sure it has..

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
I was accused of cheating yesterday but it wasnt because of my skills (or lack of them).

I was playing AS-Guardia and after killing this guy

he said "thats pretty lame Zaphrod"

I said "Whats lame"

he said "That cheat"

I said " I am not using a cheat and I dont know what your talking about"

he said "those WINK CHEATS"

I said "what the hell is a wink cheat"

He said "Winking while your jumping and shooting"

I said "you mean the taunt binds? Why is that a cheat"

He said "because it irritates me when you do it"

I said "LOL, it irritates me that you have 80 ping but thats not a cheat and you have more advantage with that than me hump jumping"