Coding C++ The good thing in life.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hassjam

The Questioner
Feb 1, 2001
www.angelfire.com
Ok, Im a newbie C++ coder. (if you could even call it that ;)) I find that if i work with someone else or exchange ideas and findings with others, i tend to learn things better. Im thinking that if someone (seriously) wanted to exchange ideas and information on C++ that it could be benificial to both (or more) of us. And yes, i know its a loonnngg process.

I have ALL the tools, (books, compiler) but now i just need the knowledge. So far i can write a simple program to do mathematical operations. Im just learning about functions and arrays.

Hopefully SOMEONE out there seriously wants to try and do this! Pleez feel free to email me at hassjam@hotmail.com or just post a reply here. Also, if anyone knows where i could go to find resources and help online pleez post that too.

Thnx alot!

Ways of communication:
ICQ. (96690714)
MSN MESSANGER (FictioN)

FictioN