Namu, are you promoting teamkilling?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
Well, i confess i did blew one of my spawn-sniping team-mate with the IH in Face.:(
But hey, i went on the roof so i could snipe the other team snipers (which i did, BTW) but found a suspiciously-llama-looking guy there just raising his frag count instead of covering our flag carrier... i could not help it ;) switched to the IH and watched him leave a small crater.
But Team Killing is *BAD*, especially if it's done on the sole purpose of raising your frag count. i have no Global stats account nor clan, and will never have cause i play UT for the thrill of battle and the adrenaline. i just don't care of getting fragged, that's part of the fun too. That makes me a not-so-efficient team-mate, going in kamikaze rocket assaults, but hell i'll protect anyone that hold the ennemy flag.

So as you can see, i find no point in team killing, i just wanted to get some reactions ;)

Xadhoom

Sleping at this Forum
Nov 29, 2000
Husum, Sweden
www.geocities.com
There are two infinite things in the world: the Universe, and stupidity. But we're not sure yet about the Universe.
LOL
btw i like your sig. :)

come to think of it. i wonder how many times i have used IH on my bro while playing face ;) (yes we were on the same team :D)

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
Well, that's all relative . . .

*SMACK*

Ow ... what was that for?

scsig03.jpg

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
namu,

I should have added a ;) to my post.

Certainly team killing is bad, but I think Face is the only map where - under certain circumstances - it is appropriate.

To be honest I've kicked a few spawnsnipers on my team into space myself. Works best with ripper secondary or impacthammer. :) Oooops, now I've admit it. :D

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Beg to differ Cleaner. There's the Mug farm too. Getting onto both would be an accomplishment. ;)

I love that little graphic.

Maybe to clarify, you could add something like <---spawnsnipers suX