can someone answer this Ut model question?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

keet

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
I love usig all the different custom models out there for myself and the bots.
I have a hell of alot of them but here is the problem.
I can choose anyone I want for myself(they all show up in the lists and work) but when I configure the bots they don't all show up in the lists. I believe the first 32 show up and none of the latest ones I installed appear for bots but they do for my character.
This applies to models, not skins.
Does anyone else know of this or why it is so or how to get around it or is my only solution to delete the older models?

Ferd

«]§ß[»
Dec 21, 2000
Argentina
Visit site
It can´t be fixed by the moment.... or at least is a very old problem with a solution that no one knows about....
:(

I would love to be able to use heaps of models too, but more than 32 is not possible yet

spyder913

Bringer of FREE BEER
Feb 17, 2000
Seattle, WA, USA
probably cause the game was coded with the bots being able to use a skin with a 4 bit value (32 = 2^4) and they assumed you wouldn't need more than that =)