Anyone up for a LAN in the Northeast US?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
New England, New York, New Jersey....whatever! PuFers unite! Can we make this happen? How about a roll call for people seriously interrested in the idea, before we go ahead and try to plan something.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I am thinking that since there is interrest from the NY, NJ and even PA PuFers that maybe we should set it up for someplace in conecticut. That seems like a good middle point. Where are all the new england PuFers though? I know we have quite a few around here.

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!!!
Me too!!!

I am consideingr a lan party in Europe, so Connecticut should not be a problem. I'm willing to drive from Montreal up to about 8hrs max... as long as when I get wherever, I can rest a little bit.
But more North=good, too south=bad.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
I would be down wit dat.I live in CT. (1/2 mile from massachusetts line).I ould prefer the Mass/CT area.I think some of the BHS guys are from the Boston area too.

Although I think Bangin and I would just sit in the hotel lounge ,drink,and become foolish (which is always cool too)

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
I would help contribute to the NY one, but I have some long term plans that need that money.
Also, it might benefit the UT community as well. ~_^