UTer seeking UTer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Any UTers that check this forum from in or around Montreal? I'd love to set up a lan party for locals (or anyone close enough).
I doubt I'll get many (or any) responses, but it's worth a shot...
If not, are there any lan parties that go on reasonably close (up to 8 hrs drive-about 4hrs from NY) that I can participate? This is my way of fighting ping.....

XeonX667

MouseLike
Aug 3, 2000
Montreal,Canada
Montreal Lan Party

Hi cryco, I'm from Montreal, sounds very interesting about getting a lan party started. How and where would we go about it?. I think I can at least round up one person (my wife, she's not to bad!) and maybe a couple more. Dont know how many you was lookin' for but thats 5 peeps to start with.

I'll be looking here for a response

thnx

BishopASJ

Before the "consoles", there was Atari
Aug 23, 2000
Buffalo, New York
Visit site
Doh!

Isn't the Clan Leader supposed to know this kind of sh*t?

I'm astonished. I'd challenge you to a 1v1 for your ignorance, but that would be like kicking an unconscious puppy...

:eek:

:)