PDA

View Full Version : Plot?

Sprint1
31st Jan 2001, 01:00 PM
What do you think the plot of Unreal II should be? Discuss! :D

Leech
31st Jan 2001, 08:27 PM
Same Person that made it off Na Pali and slew the queen, but now is being pursued by the original bountry hunters that brought her in, The remaining skaarj,AND the authorities!
This would be largely fending off pursuers teleporting into your ship and so forth, maybe counter-attacks on thier ships for the first bit...maybe if you do well enough, they don't shoot you down onto another tropical island.
;)
Or maybe a prequel of how you got into prision in the first place.
;)

Bane39
31st Jan 2001, 08:45 PM
huh....let's see...how about.

The Skaarj attack human space and you're sent in to cripple the skaarj forces by forming resistance among the Nali, cept they expect you to do some miracle in order to prove your worth...
That'd be cool seeing scripted battles between skaarj and humans.

Or... You're an elite human commando, humanity's last hope, sent in to figure out why the Skaarj are so interested in Na Pali (That's right, ripped straight from Halo).

hal
31st Jan 2001, 09:05 PM
I hope the Marines from Na Pali make it back in.

Sprint1
1st Feb 2001, 01:04 PM
I forgot about those Marines. How about using them in more than one level? :D

Hellscrag
1st Feb 2001, 03:20 PM
...and not making a gaping plot hole saying there would me more marines in the last map when instead you fight Krall!

Oh yeah and not arriving in the last map by a teleporter from nowhere :)

Make that story work!

Ausman785
20th Apr 2004, 02:50 AM
Just thought I'd do us all a favor and bump the oldest thread on the forum. You'll thank me later.

-=McBean=-
20th Apr 2004, 02:54 AM
Such a brilliant favour...

PF Prophet
20th Apr 2004, 03:10 AM
isnt the oldest i bumped that alreaddy i bumped the FIRST post ever made :D

Ausman785
20th Apr 2004, 03:26 AM
yes, but you see, by bumping it that brings the thread to the top making it the most recent, thus all I would have to do is find the second oldest thread and post, beating your thread until someone else bumped up the third oldest, etc etc.

How is that 2:30 am logic for ya? ;)

PF Prophet
20th Apr 2004, 04:37 AM
lol 130am here :P