My unrealED is not working! plz help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mog

Dec 25, 1999
-
Visit site
Can someone help me?
I would like to use the unrealEditor (don't really know the name) BUT when I start the program (i've installed both cd's that comes with UT) it says something like = error 48, file Editor.dll not found. PLEASE HELP ME!

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I had the exact same problem. Here is how I fixed it:

1) I installed UnrealEd to my Unreal Tournament folder.

2) Go inside of your UnrealTournament folder, and double click on the Systems folder. Inside is UnrealEd.

That's it. When it asks you which folder to install UnrealEd to, make sure it's the same as the folder you installed Unreal Tournament to.

Good luck,
John

GIBLOAF

Dec 29, 1999
Visit site
no, i tried that and many other things already. I usually don't ask for help unless I'm really stumped. I now have no f***ing idea whats wrong, lol. I wonder if I can use worldcraft to make levels for UT....

Claymore

The Flying Dutchman
Dec 24, 1999
Utreg, Holland
www.xs4all.nl
I get a threed32.ocx error. not registered or not valid or installed correctly.

whatever that's supposed to mean. But I think I saw a sollution to that somewhere else. so just ignore me /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Tickler

Dec 30, 1999
panama city florida
Visit site
here is how i got it to work. after installing the both disks and the 402 patch i went into the ut folder and then the unrel ed folder and ran the editor fix file that was there. it was a exe. zip file. now when i went back to that folder and ran the unreal editor exe file that was there i got the error that u did(48 something). now back up to the ut folder and find the system folder, open it up and there should be a unreleditor.exe file in there(looks like a big U). click on it and it should work. The editor takes a while to load . Hope that helps.