Is there a shock rifle combo alias ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vikin'

Jan 26, 2001
Visit site
Reason I ask: I have battled players doing flips, dodging and translocating while doing shock rifle combos, mid-air !

Before I am attacked verbally, yes, I can do combos quite regularly, but not mid-air...Though since getting my Everglide mousepad, I am having some difficulty (it feels like the mouse is on a air-hockey table!)

If such an alias exists, please let me know.

Thanks!

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Welcome to Planet Unreal Forums mate.

Yes, there is.

No, it's not worth it.

Yes, it takes practice.

I'm a shock whore veteran (1 year and counting) and I still don't hit all my combos (while flying through the air), contrary to what all the local peeps will tell you. :D

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
LOL as a "local" I can say rooster is lyin through his.............errrrrrrr "beak", yeah that's it :D

Only I can do mid air combos (and only when drunk) ! :D

BTW the alias isn't worth it...it robs you of some of the real functioniality of the manually performed shock combo.

Just keep getting better with the shock rifle and you'll pull off those mid air combos (which are even semi rare for us shock h0's) :)

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
riiiiigt, the same way that I "allow" myself to get fragged so I don't seem too good ;) ;)