CSHP CheatersList

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boogey

Talvin Singh fanboy
Aug 31, 2000
Visit site
Sure there are false positives, but what harm could it do to publish the cshp linies from the server-log? It's usually pretty easy to see which are false positives and which aren't... and if in doubt, assume inoccent.

Well, maybe I'm just biased coz I have some suspicions I'd like confirmed. :)

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
It seems SiN originally planned to do such a list himself, since the CSHP website contains the form, but it is empty.

Personally I don't see the point in such a list.

1. The list may contain false positives, i.e. people using harmless client side mutators.
2. Whoever puts up the list can never be sure that some people falsely submit nicks to discredit somebody. A log is no proof; it can be faked easily.
3. Many people have tested the aimbot just a few times online because they were curious how it works. No real harm done and no need to put those on the list.
4. Those who use the aimbot regulary most probably have dynamic IPs and can change nick easily to avoid bans.

PHATBURNER

a.k.a. [DK]_-Outc@st-_
I've got to agree with Cleaner on this one. There would be too much damage caused by false/ inaccurate info. It would be too open to abuse :(

In my opinion, Aimbots are an occasional fact of life... like players from the same team mincing ya! GRRRRRRR :|

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Aimbots need to me removed from all server open to the public! I set up a server just to see what they would do, and I am hacked royally off! I will not promote or encourage people to use them. Iv'e studied how they work and I am not impressed one least bit to those that are still trying to tone out thier skills playing Aimbots pose a threat to them to be outmatched and will discourage them from playing!