Model Wanted

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Nerve Damage
David Carter's personal site. He was the lead modeler at Epic and as such this puppy is stacked up to the rim with Unreal modeling knowledge. A serious resource.

http://www.nervedamage.com

Dont know if its still there but I know that it had most of the models from U1 in 3DS format... btw.. editing questions like this are usually best placed in the editing forum.. they get answered better that way.. If you place
them in here you might get... *gulp* ...the dopefish answering them.. and you dont want that... you really dont :D

paluke

Jan 24, 2001
paluke.cc.st
But I know that already, I don't need the SKtrooper I need the REAL Skaarj Warrior model, the one that you must fight in single player.