Anyone here play CounterStrike?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 7, 2000
I like the UT 'Strike Force' better....I never really liked Halflife ...(One of the few games I skipped it in my online gaming carreer)

There are more 'real weapons' mods for UT

-Strike Force
-Infiltration
-SWAT

If you like real weapons, you should really download them...

-Revenant

minx

sister to Alopex
Nov 8, 2000
Umeå
Visit site
when i'm not playing UT i play CS. i never liked half life, but CS is really great.
i like it because it's very unlike ut. it's a compleatly different game style, and i like changes.

an interesting observation is that the mood is usually better on the UT-servers. the only thing people say to each other in cs-servers are really baaaad things. evrybody takes things so seriously there.
so i guess UT is more fun, and CS for those who are really out for blood.

:instagib:

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
I play a little CS, but I really think that both Strike Force and Tactical Op's is waaay better!!! UT has more gameplay and much more feel to it as well...

AND I also didn't like Half LIfe!!! :D

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
minx.jpg
alopex.jpg

Why do I get the feeling both you and Alopex are hiding Redeemers behind those single-hued "I'm too cute and innocent to be dangerous" cartoon bodies?

Come on, ive been playing CS since beta 2, its got progressively better. CS is deffo much more serious than UT, but thats to be expected as u only have one life, so u gotta be real tactical and make the most of it be4 u get picked off :)

Anyway, u gotta get into it at first and get used to the different game style, if u go and try and rush 'em with an AWP hehe bye bye :)

Aug 7, 2000
What are these avatars anyway? Squirrels from some kind of comic book?

And yeah, some girl on this forum called Alopex has a female 'whatever it is' as her avatar....

-Revenant

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Originally posted by SimplyCosmic
minx.jpg
alopex.jpg

Why do I get the feeling both you and Alopex are hiding Redeemers behind those single-hued "I'm too cute and innocent to be dangerous" cartoon bodies?

Either that or they're both the same person. ;)

(Both avatars came from the same source.)

minx

sister to Alopex
Nov 8, 2000
Umeå
Visit site
we are not exactly the same person, me and alopex. we are sisters.

alopex = fox, that should explain her avatar....and i'm just a copy-cat :)

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
SC: LOL :D you just love to manipulate pictures, don't you? Maybe you can teach me some Photoshop tricks, then...

As a Marathon trilogy fan, i just loved Half life Gameplay and story, and i like watching CS matches between my LANmates, but trust me i prefer playing UT and respawn rather than get killed by a man hidden behind a door or holding a PSG rifle and then have to wait until i can get back in the action.

minx

sister to Alopex
Nov 8, 2000
Umeå
Visit site
SimplyCosmic, you are right about the picture...
and how did you know i love the flak-cannon :D

back to the topic:
when HL came i was playing unreal. and when i tried
HL....it just couldn't compare to unreal. the reason for
that is that the environments in unreal are just breath-
taking. and playing HL felt cold and boring with it's
industrial environment...and that weird planet...bhlääk

but if you like that, HL is a great game.

...and CS is worth playing.

:flak:

Shock6822

Cock of the Walk
Jul 2, 2000
That way ->
I play UT so much less because of RealLife, and when that's not in the way, it's CS...I rarely play UT anymore, save against friends or instagibbing online ;)
Colt M4A1 and cs_arabstreets 0wn j00