Networking UT G.O.T.Y chaos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Diggitalpimp

Jan 19, 2001
Visit site
Hello fellow UT players does anyone know why or how to fix when networked to my other computer not online the computer that is NOT the server cannot see the chaos mods but can see other mods like speed etc...Any help or tips in settings would be greatly appreciated...same game loaded on both machines!!!DiGGtALpIMp

R.Flagg

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
In your UnrealTournament/System folder, check the UnrealTournament.ini file under the [Engine.GameEngine] section for the lines:

ServerPackages=UTChaosMap
ServerPackages=ChaosUTRHUD
ServerPackages=ChaosUT
ServerPackages=ChaosUTMiscMuts

And of course make sure you select the Chaos GOTY mutator.

Chaos requires a minimum of UT version 413, I believe,
(though I'd get 436) and at least the first bonus pack. (again, I'd get them all)

Diggitalpimp

Jan 19, 2001
Visit site
Flagg I could not find any UT ini. files in the system folder ...all I seen is inf files etc. searched Ut directory thru and enable the hidden files folder option still no ini files??????? Please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
must have chaos for network play...thanx....DiGGiTaLpImP

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Besides the user.ini, the ut.ini is the most vital file for UT. If it really isn't there you have to reinstall UT, or go back to a backup (I guess you don't have one)