/me needs help again

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

synergy

{ThC}XiKo
Dec 2, 2000
Ok here goes:
1. I just got a new voice pack[Xan cusspack:D]. I installed it[.umod] and went into UT and set it as my voice. I went into a practice game..no cussing. I went online and someone had it, they said you have to add a line to user.ini, i read the readme, but it doesn't say anything about the extra line. Someone help!

2. I know this one's easy : how can i have a pelvic thrust after i shot:)?

3. In the "Post your Desktop" thread i noticed someone with the Officebar...where can i get that:)

thanks to anyone that helps me:)

syn - the n00b:)

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
1. If it's the line I'm thinking of (serverpackage=) you only need it if you are hosting a server. It makes the package available for downloading by the clients. So it must be something else is wrong :(

2. "H" by default (for Hump?)

3. You mean the Microsoft Office toolbar? Don't touch it man, it's a leaky sieve. Other than that, it comes with Microsoft Office :)