lift coming up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chris_nl

Adept
Sep 29, 2000
here & there
Visit site
I've made a lift in my map, and I want 2 have a trigger to it so it comes up again, I tried a "elevatortrigger" and set the events 2 lift1 and the frame 2 (frame)1

now I went testing, but it didn't work...

plz help me out @ here

:((JAYMZ)):

Jan 4, 2001
home.planet.nl
Have you given the events of all the thriggers the same name? You must give the elevator the same event to. Have you reset the scaling of the lift? Uhm.. Did you.. can'f think of something else.. Am I faster again this time Chris?

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
JAYMZ! You are too fast... :D

You should use an ordinary trigger...

For an elevatortrigger - that needs an elevatormover...
That's used for creating doors that open only by one frame when triggered and needs to be triggered by other elev.triggers too to open completely...

Jan 4, 2001
home.planet.nl
DAMN!! Only Chris' answer made sense.. and to Chris_nl: r u Dutch? I bedoelde dat ik eerder op je post had gereageerd dan ChrisToth, was bij een andere post ook al sneller. C u

Jan 4, 2001
home.planet.nl
If somebody wants a translation: just ask.. It meant something like: I was faster for the second time within 15 minutes on posting a reply to a new thead.. Tha's all. PS Am I experienced already now??