Maximum Poly-count???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bishop

I have in the past asked this question but with no real solid response. Does anyone know what the maximum poly count for UT is.That is the maximum number of poly's you can safely use before the editor crashes.Note:I am not really concerned with the fact that some people may not be able to play the level because of there slow *** computers. I have designed in the past some ambitious levels and am continually trying to reduce my poly count for playability but I refuse to omit detail just for the sake of higher frags. Your comments would be appriciated.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
The poly limit total for the map shouldn't exceed 20,000.

The poly limit for ingame playing should never exceed 200 polys (via the stat fps setting).