Is there are 3rd person view?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PuF]Haplo{JEDI}

Oct 23, 2000
Scotland UK
Visit site
What you do to activate 3rd person view is

Press "Tab" to activate the command input and type "behindview 1"

This view lets you see more like round some corners but it is near impossible to play effectively.

But maybe i am just a crap player and cant do it....LOL

Uisge

May 19, 2000
Visit site
BehindView is exactly that. All you will get is a view from behind.

If all you want to do is view your skin, start Unreal Tournament and select Game and Start Practice Session. Next, click on the Bots tab. Make sure you have one or more bots selected in the Number of Bots box and click on Configure. Now configure a bot to wear your skin. You can see the skin on the bot in the configuration window. You can also start a single player game with your skinned bot in it so you can see how it looks to others in-game.

There is a true third person view in Unreal Tournament which you can select when playing back demos but I think the above will give you what you want.

Krallopian

NC114-85EKLS
Nov 10, 1999
Krallopia
Visit site
Behindview 1 and 0 IS the proper command...

Just to clear up any possible misunderstandings, or confusion:

behindview 1 = behindview on
behindview 0 = behindview off

In Unreal, and most all other games, software, etc... 1 is on, and 0 is off.

As well as behindview, you can get other views on certain servers.

I.E.

viewplayer Krall
viewclass tmale1bot

Viewplayer isn't so much a cheat, however hasn't worked on more then 1 or two UT servers. Viewclass is the same thing, only you would use it for coop games.

A neat trick:

summon warheadlauncher
alt fire
type in: behindview 1

Then, you see your rocket :D (hard to see until you turn)

Have fun,

- Krall