PDA

View Full Version : You'r <---- Favorite Taunts

KingLao2000
13th Jan 2001, 07:58 AM
Hey,
I'm interested what you'r favorite taunt are!
And on what key you have set the fav taunt?
Write it to me, my Favorite taunt is "Let's Rock" I bind it at the Space key :D
What is your fav taunt?

[tFH]KingLao2000|PuF :trans:

we Still looking for ppl!
http://www.crosswinds.net/~kinglao2000/tFH

Ve7
13th Jan 2001, 08:12 AM
"Ha ha ha" (speech)
"Ho ho ho" (+text)

bound to num 4.

It was great at Christmas when someone asked me if I thought I was Santa Claus :)

Krypton|BuF
13th Jan 2001, 08:49 AM
out of the UT faq ... :

Taunt: little voice message to amuse new-B's. Not used by any serious player...

no well: i've just a few taunt-binds. "Objective destroyed!" (good to tell m8s when i just shot an nme deemer), and, as an order: "search and destroy!"

edhe
13th Jan 2001, 10:03 AM
I had all sorts of stuff bound to keys, i thought it was, and others found it was, useful to know what i was up to, and getting them to fire back some things was also handy, trying to have voice communication completely In game, you know?

Anyway, favourite taunts have to come from the bosspack, and preferences are 'I'm on fire' and 'Burn Baby'..... and a few others....

MaHaRaJa[TNT]
13th Jan 2001, 10:32 AM
Male One - Yeehaw!, Let's Rock!, Sucker!, Die, Bitch!

namu
13th Jan 2001, 10:39 AM
My LAN-buddies and i always use the OOOOOOOOOOOOOh Yeaaaaaaaaaaah taunt as an allround reply, a leitmotiv and a way of life :)

kamikaze9
13th Jan 2001, 12:07 PM
I don't really concientiously use taunts, and I have aunt-taunts disabled. I think people who take the time to hit a taunt key after every kill are lame. However, when I'm playing with someone like Boom, I'll hit "BOOM!" whenever I kill him or something :p

Hollowman
13th Jan 2001, 04:36 PM
Just ask the guys who attended the PuF EuroLANs...they should be able to answer this question for me :D