ARG! Na Pali Patch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 11, 2000
Oxford, UK
{Begin ranting}

OK I just spent 4 tries and then a LONG time downloading the Na Pali patch, and then I find that 7 MEG of it was just DX7 which a) I already have and b) is outdated anyway! I can't BELIEVE they put that in there!! Not everyone has broadband you know!!! AArggg! AND I find there's loads of texture files and music in the package too, which I'm fairly sure was already there. Are they really new versions of the files or did they just want people to spend even MORE time downloading it?!

Once again: AAAARGGHH! Shame on you, Legend.

{End ranting} (till something else annoying happens ;)

Mar 11, 2000
Oxford, UK
Mind you, it's nice to use the UT interface - bonus points to them for including that. Except that you can't alter bot settings for more bots than you have selected to be in your game, which is odd.