hal is about to take the lead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Congratulations....

/me smacks hal around for a bit with a swollen, bloated Dopefish

]LoL[Wolf|PuF

* ]LoL[Wolf`mIRC 8)'s @ jenny
* jentaii`fuck 8)@wolfie
<]LoL[Wolf`mIRC> =)
<BladeRadius> Jen that didnt look right

-
chainsaw.GIF

utcacbutton.gif

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Morety,
are you planing to take over the #1 spot in the near time?

Errr .... what about this: I'm not posting on GTF as Cleaner any more. We could make a deal with the GTF admin, that my account on GTF is deleted and my GTF posts are added to my PuF postcount?! This would make *me* the #1 spammer on this forum. :D

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Hey, it's not our fault you were ignorant of PuF in the old days. ;)

Do I plan to take over #1? No plans to do that. If I'm not busy at work it could happen, if I'm busy at work it won't. I would probably pass him at one point, not even know it, then get busy and he'd rip by me again.

hal's been around a long time. He's alway one of the first to greet newcomers, he gives great advice and has put a lot into these forums on our behalf. If anyone was going to take the lead off the Roo, I'm glad it was hal. :)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
hehe.

You won't get that title for just any ordinary spam. You've gotta post like you've got a pillow-sheet with eyeholes on your head, and be a general, overall jackass.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Cleaner, you postcountho! :p

I recently promised Dopefish that I'm not singling him out and that I would pick on anyone who seems afflicted with the postcount obsession, and that I would poop on any postcount related thread, so I gotta poke at Cleaner a bit. ;)

Of course, if I was gonna show favoritism and let someone off the hook, it would have to be Cleaner. Damn if he isn't the most helpful person on PuF aside from Rooster. And he isn't the dreaded spammer + postcountho combination (shudder).

But no favoritism from me mister! So lemme get you drunk and write "postcountho" on your forehead after you pass out. :D

Oh, and congrats to hal for what its worth. ;) hal doesn't give a poop about his postcount and I've never seen him mention it. He just loves this place and is super nice and helpful to everyone. If anyone's postcount really means anything, its hal's.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Ack! That smiley is really disturbing!

I didn't know Cleaner was evil. :eek:

/me quickly washes off Cleaner's forehead before he wakes up and goes off to hide somewhere.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I know LiquiD_SiN was at the top of the heap for a long time. Then I passed him and he commented on it here on Feb. 15, 2000. When Roo got a head of steam around early summer, he went wild and rocketed ahead of everyone. Since then Morety and I have been fumbling feebly behind him. :)

Since Roo's rockets have cooled a bit, everyone else seems to be gaining on him slowly.

Having said all that, I just want to say again, that post count means zero. Nobody's handing out the Nobel prize for it, and my wife and family are no prouder of me because of it. Sometime, somewhere, someone else will zoom on past, and you know what I'll say? "Who cares?" :)