console commands HELP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ripsnort

slothlike
Jun 29, 2000
Visit site
I have the basics on console commands but cant get any to work.mainly looking to use kick command,kick ban, addbots,kill bots ect...I have G.O.T.Y. and I am running the Mapvote mod on V.436. Do you have to be a dedacated server for these commands to work?? Any help would be appreiciated.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
If you want us to help, be a bit more specific about what doesn't work. What kind of error does the console reply?

On a dedicated server your have to log in as admin to use admin commands. On a listen server it should work without; you're automatically admin, AFAIK.

ION_Ace

Assault player
Dec 26, 2000
Behind you
www.clan-ion.com
nope, if you are hosting u need to log in still, I do it all the time, only works without logging in if ur in a praccy I think, I know god, fly etc work from about version 413 without typing iamtheone