thanks PU!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
Well, really, QAPete, Peter, or whoever selects the mod for the featured mod section, for choosing my mod, OldSkool Amp'd! Now that my esteem has risen so much, you can be sure of a new version, eventually :D

Reaper

-----------------
Nov 14, 2000
Bedburg-Hau, Germany
www.hergaden.de
Well, that are some good news! Keep it up UsAaR33!

One question though:
How deep do you cooperate with Team Vortex?

I heard you did some code works for them.

I'm asking because i played the Hyperion level they dumped and even that was a great experience ( for me as fan of good ( real good ) single player campaigns ).

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
You're welcome, UsAar33. It's a really neat mod, almost a necessity for those that miss the fun of Unreal 1. I recommend it right along side of TallyHo!, which doesn't get nearly enough p1mpage considering how high-quality it is.

You can be sure we're looking forward to whatever else you do with OldSkool Amp'd!

Pete
-PlanetUnreal Site m0