Genral Protection Fault... The size of Texas!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xplosive

Jan 6, 2001
www.doomworld.net
When I get into a game of UT everything seems fine. Then my guy just stops moving. I can't chat or anything. The funny thing is that I can see other people moving, and they can still shoot me. When I finaly ctrl+alt+Dlt to get out of the game there is a huge, and I mean huge GPF error. Anyone know what this is? And can maybe help me out?

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Check this forum for other post about GPFs. There a few in the last days.
It would also help to post a screenshot of some errors and MOST important to all us what hardware you have. With the info you gave us we can't help youu

What I say to all is update to the latest drivers for everything, get DirectX8.
Also check for any hardware incompatiblities and try to run Ut in safe mode. This way you can figure out what causes the trouble.