Elevator keeps stuck

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

:((JAYMZ)):

Jan 4, 2001
home.planet.nl
I would like somebody to tell me why my elevator won't work.
I started editing only 3 days ago, and building a mover is no problem. I build an elevator, but when I play my level, it stucks only half way his destination, it 'bounces' 2 times or so, like there's something above me, and then it finally moves on to the lift exit. Only then, I can't get off!! Cannot move at all. Could somebody tell me what I do wrong, and how I can fix this??

Thanks in advance..

Jan 4, 2001
home.planet.nl
Too bad, I have rebuild my level, and there are only 2 keyframes, base and key 1. And I am allowed to mov, cuz the rest of my level works perfectly..
Any other ideas?? Thanks anyway..

BTW: How do you receive that title under your name such as Godlike, Skilled, adept, and in my case: one-timer??

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
Try tinkering around with the settings in Mover - Encroachtype. They might help...

Are you sure that nothing is in the way of the elevator?

You get a status depending on the number of posts you've got.