bot path/using translocator setting plrease help for a cool map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I have a question.I have a CTF map
(ctf Trans- Cannon Paradice) that is almost done.

The map includes a cannon, on each side, that you throw your translocator into and it lunches it across the map to the other side. then you can locate to it. The cannon is pretty cool, if I say so my self, it has explosions, ground rocking ,smoke and flames and stuff:).

I just got the bots to use the cannon, but they only locate about 50% of the time. The problem is that the locator doesn't land in the TranslocatorDest "area" all the time.

My question is that is there a setting to inclease the "area" that it lands so the bots will locate? Or do i need to do some scripting to do this, if so any help in how to do this script.

I've tried to change the collisionRadious and stuff with no help.

IF any one can write UT Scripts well please E-mail me becouse I have a couple other things need to be scripted.

Thanks in advance

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
Bots have a max distance that they can TL to for some reason. I was working on a map once that had a teleport that took you to the redeemer which was really high up and the only way to get down was to throw the TL down at the ground and TL down so you didn't crater. The bots would throw it down but would TL about half way down and still die. Maybe raising the ZDiff from 400 to something higher might help, just thought of it but never tried it.