what do you look like playing UT? (Post Screenie)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Most everyone has a fav UT skin they use most of the time. And after a while, people start to recognize you by your skin. Just as they recognize you by your avatar.

So here is mine. It’s not one of the most popular skins. I think that is part of the reason I like it. :)

UTme.jpg

Note: Try to crop or make smaller your pic so our 56K friends can load the page.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
This is me about 90% of the time, and in every "official" game I play, from clan matches to interforum events.
sgtsin1.GIF

It's also used by few, and goes well with my personality.

When I'm a Necris chick, chances are I'm drunk. But that doesn't necessarily make me less deadly. :)
sgtsin2.GIF

]LoL[Wolf|PuF

* ]LoL[Wolf`mIRC 8)'s @ jenny
* jentaii`fuck 8)@wolfie
<]LoL[Wolf`mIRC> =)
<BladeRadius> Jen that didnt look right

-
chainsaw.GIF

utcacbutton.gif

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I like the Boss skin, but I use one of the human male voices...

Here is a pic of me teaching Lord Khaine some moves on coret facility! :D

love.jpg

Aug 7, 2000
I use the metal guard skin.......red team color....voice male two.....wraith face.....

On LAN's I use my special Revenant skin which is really cool ( It even has my name on it's back)

-Revenant

Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Bang, what are you about to do in that guy in that screenie? :D
---

I like custom skins. Its to bad when you wear them other players can't see you unless they have it installed. I like the Xena skin.

I am hoping that UT2 will have more life-like charicters. Especually the faces. The UT faced look sorta flat.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
I use the Chrek model from ChaosUT. Looks different from all the normal models and I like the way it folds itself up when it dies (I get too see that quite often :)).

chrek.jpg

Had to steal that pic off the website but anyhows :).

[Edited by Vortex on January 2nd, 2001 at 11:48 AM]

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Bang, what are you about to do in that guy in that screenie?

About to do? I think he's already doing it! Now I know where those strange noises in Coret came from. :)

This is me "posing" for the camera. I use this skin 99% of the time, offline and online. Although online
you'll probably WON'T see the flag behind my back, and I'll probably be respawning a lot. :D

kray.jpg

JitsuGuy

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
Newbie Question

If I join a server with a different skin, how are people going to see it? Don't they have to load something to see my skin? So in other words, for you people that said you use these skins 90% of the time, do others see it? Do you see what I'm saying? Cause I'm confused. :D

Do_Or_Die

Aug 1, 2000
If you're using a custom skin or model the server has to have it installed for others to be able to see it. Otherwise, the server makes your character appear using the default model and skin which is a Male Commando I believe. So yea if you use a custom model or skin chances are others won't be able to see it when you play online.

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
Most of the time I look like this:
Big_giB.gif

I look like this feller.. sometimes...
sometimes i change color... lahk a cam-eel-ee-on... i take on the same color as the flag i'm defending... its sooper cool... :D

top_right_sm.gif

[Edited by Butress on January 2nd, 2001 at 02:53 PM]

Alopex

minx's sister
Jul 24, 2000
Umeå
ng.ume.nu
I always use this skin in UT.
([NG]is not a clan but a community of gamers in northern Sweden)
Shot01.jpg

Things to do while waiting for other players to join....
Shot01copy.jpg