need help with binding keys!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{{BoomDeath}}

Oct 3, 2000
Visit site
Can anyone tell me or tell me of a website that will tell me how to bind keys to different functions such as one key to dodging left or right. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

[UTA]BoomDeath

M0ldM^n

Oct 27, 2000
Visit site
If you search this forum you will find the info on binding certain commands to keys. As for dodging, you must have it enabled in the game and then double tap your strafe-left or strafe-right keys. You can also dodge forward and backward too by double tapping your forward and backward key. (this is assuming you are using the keyboard/mouse setup)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
One button dodging is NOT possible. And that's good, as it is still a skill this way :)

For everything about keybinding look at Cleaner's UT FAQ

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Hello Medeath ;)

Double tap dodging isnt that hard once you get the timeing down. If you don't have the timing down yet you can do two things; 1. go into your ini file and change the timing for the dodge (you can make it so you dodge with a quicker or slower doubletap). 2. when you want to dodge, just do a quadruple tap on the key. I find that if I just taptaptaptaptap as fast as I can on whichever key, I usually dodge right away. ;)