MOD idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ION_Ace

Assault player
Dec 26, 2000
Behind you
www.clan-ion.com
from http://pub8.ezboard.com/futassaultnetgeneral.showMessage?topicID=1307.topic

map can be downloaded here http://wam.unrealcenter.com/Assault_Maps/as-football.zip

well it's Americain football, 1 min, 1 defending and 1 attacking team, you get killed if you go out of bounds and win by touching post at the end.
To play the map as is, you should disable launching and hammerjumping imho.

Now make this a mod where you actually play Americain football for 20 mins or soand say you get a certain time to attack and whne u die you spaw where a player on your team got the furthest and then switch after x mins and the other team starts from there and has to attack or give each member a certain amount of lives and whenall are dead 'position' goes to the other team. you could maybe allow rocket launching but only have 1 guy that can do it (the quartrback' and he only has 6 rockets at the start, also use teh same scoring system, 6 points for a touchdown then they get a chance to convert by launching a teammate over while the other team trys to stop them.

You could also make other gametypes like football and call the mod UT-sport with football you would actually need a real ball though.

Either of these games could have classes of players as well.
I myself have no coding, mapping or anything else experience, but I thnk this idea would rock for whoever wants to do it :)

i would like to edit the map :
removing redeamer ,extending the time and
moving the ojectives to in between the posts
rarther than at the bottom so you have to hammer jump or be launched
and if there is a way you can get it so you play till the time limit and you can score the number of times you go over the posts

now that would be a great laugh hehehehehe

yeah would sound great, what about it being a sort of ctf map where u gotta score by shooting a player or hammerjumping through the posts, I think air control changed as well, I'm sure u can't quite jump that high normally.

also if it's gonna be like that, make the pitch a bit larger.

And how about a soccer map where u have 1 bot or something that can't move and also all other players are godlike and have all weapons and u gotta shoot the ball into a goal.