Problem Playing Game Please Help!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

laithmeister

Dec 28, 2000
Visit site
Hi, I don't play UT as much as I should, so this new problem is kinda weird. I just installed UT and all the patchs and bonus package few days ago. The game was playing perfectly until today. I pick a game out the server, does not matter what typ, Deathmach and/or assualt, Capture the Flag and I connect to the server, but here is my problem I can only observe the game but NOT JOIN. Why? is there a special button or feature that needs to be activated inside the game. Usually the server just assigns me to a team and Boom I start fragging. But now I only see other play and can not play at all and that also holds true for practice mode when I setup a game say Capture the Flag with botts on each side plus me I get to watch the bots play but I can not join in. WTF is going on.
My system is not overclocked and it can hold its own against any game you throw at Q3, Unreal, UT, CS,HL etc..
Please Help.....and thanks in advance :D