just wondering....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

madmandan

Dec 17, 2000
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has made a decent railgun, like the one off quake 2? I only know of one railgun- but it is attached to the U4E mod/mutator. I would love to have a weapon that wouldn't unbalance play , or be so darned difficult to use as the U4E railgun.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
thats the only one i've seen too, and i agree.
sounds like a good scripting project. maybe the sniper rifle could be changed a bit: delayed fire, new meshes and that nice corkscrew pattern a la q2.
another thing i'd like to see is an offhand grapple. i don't know if anyone here has played loki's minions ctf for q2 or alliance ctf for q3a, but that grapple was really ****ing cool. you could make huge ctf maps without worrying about people having to run forever to get to the bases.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site

what the ****?
i was't aware i was unable to say ****. too ****ing bad, it's one of my favorite ****ing words to ****ing say.
i guess i'm **** out of ****ing luck.
**** me running.