Turning on and off your weapon in game..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VT|CreepingDeath

Feb 12, 2000
Visit site
What I want to do is when I switch to the minigun, I want the weapon to become invisible like when its switched off.
Then when I press another weapons key, I want it to go back to being right handed again.

I lose a lot of mini gun battles simply because I cant see cos of all the smoke, flashing, and bullet casings.
And I've noticed its far worse on my GeForce graphics card than it is on a Voodoo, cos I can see fine on a voodoo.

Anyway, is this possible?

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Hmmm, it might be possible...

Cleaner would probably know. I know you can setup an alias to switch instant rocket fire on and off.

I'm not the expert on this, but you might be able to setup an alias and bind it with your switch weapon key. But you would probably have to bind all of your switch weapons keys. So say, when you switch to the rocket launcher, it would know to turn the weapon view back on.

I'm sure Cleaner_CH will reply, until then check at his site, http://www.unreality.org/cleaned

Damn, thats twice today I've pimped this site. Cleaner, I want a RAISE!!!

VT|CreepingDeath

Feb 12, 2000
Visit site
OK, got it working, when i change to mini the weapon dissapears so i can see, then when i change to something else, it appears again :D

But it doesnt work online!!!!
WHY!?

Its not a cheat, some ppl have it on and some have it off, so why cant i change between on and off!?

Online it just says Unrecognised command if i try to change this. I cant even change the viewbob, its unrecognised lol
why!?

[Edited by VT|CreepingDeath on December 22nd, 2000 at 11:54 AM]

Hetemti

Bargain Brand Being
Oct 7, 2000
Visit site
Turn things like "weapon flash," and, if availiable somewhere, "eject brass," to off. Also, you might try a higher graphic depth setting, if you are in 16Bit the flashes will be more pronounced.

If it still doesn't work, either stick with the Voodoo, or use the pulse gun or throw some flak.