Popular CTF servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Valk

Mom, kitty's being a dildo!!
Dec 21, 2000
Great Lakes State
Visit site
Can someone list a few servers that primarily run CTF and usually have good players frequent them? I only remember the Roost, and I want to increase my skill by playing on such servers. Thanks.

Aug 7, 2000
I hear the US people talking a lot about a server called 'Swineonline' ....seems like a good one...

In europe we have The SlaughterHouse, which is the Ci server. There are not always great players there, but just wait till some people like Inquisitor,Azmo or Prophetus enter.....

-Revenant

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
"There are not always great players there, but just wait till some people like Inquisitor,Azmo or Prophetus enter....."

And then what? Ask them to find someone good? :D

Swine has bad PL for me.
Try VectorWorld, [TND]Motorcity....

XeneX

Volatile
Aug 21, 2000
Swindon, Wiltshire
Originally posted by [ACE]Revenant

There are not always great players there, but just wait till some people like Inquisitor,Azmo or Prophetus enter.....

Not to mention Loibisch, SU3000, Morgan, BaronSamedi, Mazza, Pro|filer, RedBeard, Bushwacker, Bishop KGB, Stosh, CYBERPETE, o0pIumM, Cryco and SteelX.

There are few other significant players in the world of UT. In short, [Ci] 0wns j00!

[Edited by XeneX on December 21st, 2000 at 06:13 PM]

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
Puke Stain!!!!

(CMi's server. Nice pings, good people, but it can get a little wonky with a heavy player load. I think it's the vote mutator. But I've had some GREAT fun on it recently)

Enigmatic Terror

HONK IF YOU LOVE JUSTICE!!!
May 11, 2000
PA
I get lag on Swine, and packet loss on the Roost :(

Other servers you may want to try are the clan 950 servers, and wes 650 on T1 in NYC.