Loque

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Many experienced players are finding bot games too easy.
These screenies from a leaked Alpha of patch 440 show Epic have responded to this by removing the little used 'wimpy' level of Inhuman and adding a new extreme '|337' skill level.

Image3a.jpg

Image4.jpg

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
i want to watch loque and xan fight eachother 1v1 on godlike lol probably be a close match, but i think loque's aimbot skills would probably win

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Originally posted by garrett
but i think loque's aimbot skills would probably win

You think I was joking about that last night? I swear everytime I stole the flag and tried to escape I would be using my jumpboots to escape and that stupid bot would be lighting me up with the mini gun from across the map. Every bullet hit me even when I would dodge and dive around corners for crying out loud. Now I have played against tough bots before, but that was some crapola!!

Do_Or_Die

Aug 1, 2000
it's screwy

Yea Loque's smarter than your average bot. I noticed his amazing accuracy too, especially during one InstaGIB CTF match on CTF-Face a few months back. He would pop up over the hill or would spawn, and hit me right away without ever missing. I thought about kicking his lame ass but then I remembered he's a bot so scratch that. So the next time I loaded up a Practice Match, I checked the configuration of the bots, pulled up Loque's listing and what did I find but the accuracy slider pushed all the way to the right. The little cheater had changed my settings without telling me!!! So I bumped his butt down to about mid-range and told him if he ever did that again, I'd switch him to a female model and name him Dripping Wet......well that's not important. What IS important is I showed that rat b*****d who's boss!

Imaginos

Deathball addict?
Sep 13, 2000
New Joisey, USA
Visit site
Oh yeah.
That one SOB bot is the single reason I don't have the random bots checked at our lan games. He came up on the other team once in an instagib ctf and was catching so many flying, no-look frags that I almost couldn't drink my beer.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
bangin: you know why lol because i had loque on my team and i set him on defense....they were probably tweaked to hell b/c i hardly had to play lol

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
I guess with the default user.ini settings Loque is a bit charged up, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once set ALL of the bots to the exact same settings in the INI, who wins DM on the server? Loque and Tammerlane...