a little help here?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

greenbud

on a downward spiral
Dec 17, 2000
Dallas Texas...
Visit site
Its been awhile since I have played thanks to my DSL woes...(dumped it for a cable modem finally).

I need help getting the quick switch translocator key thing working. Everything I try does not seem to work. Same thing with the rocket jump...hate those jumpy assholes but if I can't beat them I might as well join them.

Where is a good site to get info on these custom configs?

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by greenbud
Same thing with the rocket jump...hate those jumpy assholes but if I can't beat them I might as well join them.

Excuse me, but rocket jump in UT? Do NEVER EVER rocket jump in UT (except in Rocket Arena).
This Q3 feature was replaced by the Impact Hammer jump. Same technique, other weapon :)

And the alias for the x-loc is "getweapon = translocator" AFAIK

greenbud

on a downward spiral
Dec 17, 2000
Dallas Texas...
Visit site
My bad 8-4-whatever...I should have been a little more clear. I was referring to the people that fire and then jump. They have an alias or command string that makes it happen all at once. I didn't mean the actual Q3 rocket jump...sorry...:rl:

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
ah. This funny alt-fire taunts. hehe

No problem! For example:

RightMouse = altfire | jump
RightMouse = altfire | taunt wave
RightMouse = altfire | taunt thrust
RightMouse = altfire | taunt taunt1
RightMouse = altfire | taunt victory1

The female models also have this special jump taunt with the arm waving. But I don't know the alias for that.